We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 1

I guess today might count as day 1 with selling the house. Tonight after work our agent comes over to take the "promotional photos" of our house to put in the flyer and I'm guessing to do any paperwork, put up signage etc.

So, the house is clean. I'm sore. But it's done. It's amazing how dirty a house can get when you're nitpicking everything. The bathtub is re-caulked, what a pain! but at least I know how to do it. Also, to top things off, the toilet broke on Sunday. Luckily it's fixed now, would have been horrible to have a prospective buyer use the facilities and the toilet breaks on 'em.

The only negative right now is the 2 foot dump of snow that hit us this weekend. It's next to impossible to park in front of our house so we might not be able to have an open house on the weekend. Then again, I suppose I could go out there and shovel another pile or two of snow from the front street. By the time they get around to plowing the residential streets we'll be wearing shorts.

Now, the trick is, can we keep the house clean? Will it sell quick? (I sure hope so cause I want to house shop so bad!) But no shopping till an offer in hand... sigh... it's hard some days tho when I get emails from the agents of properties for sale. I hate moving, but I love a new place to set up.

No comments: