We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Day 2

Well photos are done, chatting is out of the way. Boy can we all talk when we get going with our agent. Great guy very down to earth.

Still can barely get down our road due to the snow, but I hear rumors that the plows are starting to get to the residential area so that's hopeful.

So... the house goes on the market Friday! Whee! We're doing an unofficial open house on Saturday. They're going to try to get as many agents/clients through during the day, perhaps to even get an offer then! That would be wild, but I'm trying not to get too hopeful. He seems confident that he can sell our place. I just want to be able to look relatively stress-free for the new place.

So Saturday means archery classes for the kidlet and then hanging out with my parents while the boys go play D&D/PS2 respectively with friends. I'll finally be able to get our taxes done!

Hmmmm not sure what else to enlighten you all on (especially since there's probably not too many people reading this). If'n you have anything you'd like an update from me on my and my families lives let me know!

No comments: