We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Friday, March 17, 2006

Why do we do this to ourselves?

So... back at the blog again. Now that there's some chaos in my life, perhaps some of it is blogworthy. Figured this would be a good way to keep my friends and family up to date since I'm horrible at phonecalls.

So, lets bring everyone up to date. As of boxing day 2005, my step-son came to live with my husband and I full time. It's been quite a period of adjustment for all of us. Taking care of a dog is a lot different than taking care of a 2-legged variety. He's a great kid, and I think we're all managing to get a routine down.

Then because that chaos wasn't enough, we realized that with having one munchkin underfoot, plus a 50lb dog and perhaps thinking of one more munchkin in the future, that our house is way too small for all of us. So... off we go exploring options of building or buying a new house.

But! Before we buy a new house, I'm not going to go through the stress of what happened with the condo (suffice to say, paying 2 mortgages is not fun). So we aren't even looking until we have a pretty sure sale in hand.

So, the house goes on the market in a week. We're frantically trying to get it clean enough to make me happy. If all goes well we should have it done by the end of the weekend. Our agent is coming Tuesday to take the promo photos. I hope it sells quick. Real estate here is pretty crazy so I think we have a good chance.

ta ta for now!

No comments: