We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ah the joy of hormones

So yeah... I just woke up from sleeping for almost 14 hours. I don't feel good about it, but somewhere in my mind or body I must have needed it.

The only problem is, that instead of feeling better or refreshed, I just feel down, like sit in the corner crying kind of down. Maybe it is because it is the weekend and I don't have work to focus on that the realization of this baby hits, I'm not sure. All I know right now is I am craving some nice weather so I can get on my bike one last time before I get to big to get the belly over the gas tank. Although I think once it gets big, a prego biker chick pic would be good, yes?

I hope this feeling will lift... once the house wakes up and gets moving. I feel guilty for leaving M all alone last night since I went to bed at about 6:30pm, but really there was nothing he could do to help I don't think.

Well, cross your fingers all, that this mood lifts and we get some sunshine today. It is supposed to hit 13C today.

No comments: