We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

13 weeks to go? YIPES!



Here ya go. The 27 week tummy. I think M is proud of it, considering he had to get as much of it in the picture as possible.

The baby tends to move a bit more now, but still has quiet days. M's side I think results in the baby doing jumping jacks at about 10-11pm at night and about 5am in the morning. My side contributes to the baby sleeping all day. :)

Still no one to take over my mat leave at work. I'm getting pretty negative on that topic. It's my work, and I'm pretty attached to it. The thought of someone else doing it for a year is kind of like someone moving into your house. I dunno, I'd just like to have some choice in the matter, not just have to deal with whoever the boss picks. The job posting still hasn't gone up on the HR site at work yet and it's almost MAY. I mean, I'm only at work officially until July 17th, and that's if I don't take any holidays. I could be gone at the end of June if things really get uncomfortable.

So, the wake last weekend went well I think. We had a lot of people come through the house. I never realized how many people were shocked that we volunteered our house for it. It was just natural, it was one of the first things out of my mouth when I heard P's news. I'm glad we could do that for him and B. Although, wow, was I tired after for about 3 days. Got to remember I don't have my normal stamina ;)

Now, life is going back to "normal". Work, homework and WoW seem to be all we do nowadays. I really need to get the energy to get out in the yard now that the weather is getting nicer. The boys were really sweet this weekend though, they cleaned up the kitchen and vacuumed for me, and cooked dinner! All I had to do was laundry. It was a nice relief for me to be able to sit back, even though I have a hard time doing that when I know other people are working.

And yeah, 13 weeks! Holy crap. We are so not ready, or at least I'm not. We still have next to no baby clothes, blankets, etc. I have this nightmare that we'll end up at the hospital with nothing for the baby.

Our prenatal classes start next week, wonder if they'll be blogworthy?

No comments: