We're pregnant!

pregnant

Funny ticker

pregnancy

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello hormones

Yes, that's what this week has been all about hormones and stress. I'm not really sure which is pushing the other, but they're goin hand in hand this week. I'm crying at the drop of a hat, and wanting to scream the rest of the time. It's that whole saying "I have one nerve left, and you're on it", except that the whole world is on it.

Grey's Anatomy last night had me sobbing as usual, even when not pregnant, the show could get me teary-eyed, and especially this story line for some reason. It's gonna be hard to wait till next week to see what happens next.

Everyone at work is stressed and bitchy, welcome to grant time. Thank goodness it's a long weekend.

Speaking of the long weekend, what's keeping me going is that M and I are going to try to get out to see Ghostrider tomorrow and to go out for an early dinner together while C is out with his mom. But M is sick, so I'm not sure how well this is going to all pan out. I'm trying to grab the two of us time when I can. I know once the baby gets here it's only going to get harder to spend some quality time together.

Wish I had something better to chat about rather than whining, but apparently this is the whining phase of pregnany. Perhaps next week will be better? I can only hope so.

We have out 18.5 week ultrasound on Wednesday, that will be exciting for sure.

And I suppose one of these days M and I should get out and start looking at baby stuff.

No comments: